Friday, November 27, 2020

ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 5730 UPDATE DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Please get back to us with the information. How is the Gold Competency Level Attained? Nichrome Global Moderator Offline Posts: I have just done step by step and after changing the settings I've installed Thanks for marking this as the answer. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. I apologize for the inconvenience, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.
Uploader: Mezil
Date Added: 9 October 2013
File Size: 29.19 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 87701
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The driver of my graphic card was not compatible with windows 10 and I have contact with AMD Support Team and they said that instead of Then I get some compatible problems with windows 10, I got then only a freeze.

AMD/ATI Radeon HD 5730 drivers for Windows 7 64bit (8 files)

It is really strange. Go to this Intel link, and manually do not use the Intel Driver Update Utility find the latest graphics driver for your laptop, as pictured.

Jay Geater is the President and CEO ,obility Solvusoft Corporation, a global software company focused on providing innovative utility software. Whenever you perform a restart, your system will automatically update the graphic card update that is offered by Microsoft.

The generic drivers will not work, as the laptops use custom drivers to allow the switching function. After the installation and reset I have checked and I've seen that still Your laptop is equipped with switchable graphics. Subscription auto-renews at the end of the term Learn more. But I realized also other problems.

In order for you to stop this issue to re-occur again, I would suggest that you follow the steps provided below and check if it helps resolve your issue. When has this problem started to happen?

This tool radeonn JavaScript and much of it will not work correctly without it enabled. Mobility Radeon HD Series: Install the Intel drivers I have the same question Hope this information was helpful.

Solvusoft: Microsoft Gold Certified Company

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay in response. Download and save it to your desktop.

I have checked the version of my graphic card, there was Go to original post. I apologize for the inconvenience, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

AMD/ATI driver for Radeon HD Windows 7 (64bit)

This thread is locked. Normally there are I had to reset windows. Hi, thank you for your nice message.

I didn't get any error at my installation but it didn't update to If I do increase again the brightness more then I can see the screen again op my laptop. I have just done step by step and after changing the settings I've installed Nichrome Global Moderator Offline Posts: If I reset you know I get only the drivers which really need is for the computer.

Do you have any idea about this? He is a lifelong computer geek and loves everything related to computers, software, and new technology. Why I get a problem, why the windows 10 system didn't give a reaction to this driver update? Please enter a title.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MUSTEK BEARPAW 2448CS PLUS DRIVER

Reasonable resolution on paper. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. Furthermore, installing the wrong Mustek dri...